Dr. Casey’s practice is not currently accepting insurance. Dr. Casey's session fee for individual psychotherapy is $275.00 for 50 minutes. Dr. Casey accepts cash, credit cards, and checks.
Out-of-network benefits: Please contact your insurance company to determine if they reimburse for out-of-network services. If your insurance plan does have out-of-network benefits, Dr. Casey will provide you with an invoice that you can submit for reimbursement. The following questions may be helpful when discussing your coverage with your insurance company:
• Do I have out-of-network behavioral health benefits?
• What is my deductible and has it been satisfied?
• Is a referral required to see an out-of-network provider?
• How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
• How much does my plan pay for an out-of-network therapy session?